The latest community news and updates
We at Devonport High School for Girls are committed to the development of a strong and cohesive community where:
• The diversity of people's backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and valued.
• Similar life opportunities are available to all.
• Strong and positive relationships exist and continue to be developed.
We readily welcome any suggestions for future work or contributions from any of our community partners; past, present and future.
We will endeavour to keep you up to date with developments and projects that contribute to these aims through work within:
• Our school community - Students, Parents and Carers, our Staff, PTFA and Governing body.
• The community within which our school is located - distinctive work about and within Plymouth, our geographical community and the people who live or work in this area.
• The UK community - Exploring our country and ‘Britishness'.
• The global community - Our International links and cultural exchanges.
• Our distinctive partnerships - Specialist School status (Languages and Leading Edge), International School, INET, Confucius Classroom, The Link Partnership, Young Enterprise, and SSCO.
Return to top of page